Have you felt God calling you to serve in the pro-life mission? The Women’s Center pregnancy center would love to have YOU join us to volunteer between the hours of Monday-Friday 9am-5pm at our 5116 N. Cicero Ave. office. To get started, please contact Director of Volunteer Services Paige at 773.794.8807 or email@example.com.
· 1) We have a May-August opening as full-time intern (unpaid) for a dynamic college student who has a passion for pro-life and wants to get real world experience to boost their resume and give them a competitive edge at the start of their careers! For a full application due Monday, April 18th, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
2) We are in need of a Tuesday Family Room Client Assistant 9:30am-2:30pm helping clients shop free in our boutique. You would also get to see adorable babies and kids who will melt your heart!
3) We are looking for a Lobby Desk volunteer Wednesdays 9am-noon or as an “on-call sub” to greet and direct clients to the right place. You can always read your own book, do your crossword, or your crocheting.
4) We have an opportunity to clean, tag, and box bottles on weekdays for Baby Bottle Campaigns. Great for a group or for students who need service hours during the summer months!
5) We would love to you to host a used baby furniture drive for our clients to collect baby furniture including pack ‘n plays, fixed-side cribs, infant carseats, single or double strollers, bouncers, exersaucers, and other baby furniture! We would connect our clients with this furniture right away!
Director of Volunteer Services
The Women's Center of Greater Chicagoland
Saving Women & Babies from Abortion since 1984 ~ www.womens-center.org